Ever thought of starting something of your own? Have ideas that seems ludicrous and weird, but then here’s the thing, all the best ideas are. ProBattle is giving you a chance to present your business idea to a panel of esteemed and experienced judges. This will give you a chance to not only exhibit your concept, but also to learn and interact with experts, practitioners and entrepreneurs that have mastered their field to perfection. Who knows, your idea could be “The Next Big Thing”.
• Every group will have 10 minutes’ presentation including Q/A session.
• Groups can use multimedia devices if they want but they need to make sure that everything is working beforehand.
• Successful groups will have to present once more for 5 minutes excluding Q/A session.
• All groups have to present a prototype.
• Business Model
• Strength of entrepreneurs
• Strength of marketing plan
• Barriers in implementation of model
• Methods to overcome barriers
• Groups should contain maximum 5 and minimum 3 members.
• All members of a presenting group should be present at the venue at least 5 minutes before their presentation.
• Exceeding presentation time will result into penalty.
• All participants should be dressed up in a professional manner.
• Every member of each group must contribute in presentation.
• Lastly, all participants should strictly follow all rules and regulations of IBA.
Muhammad Ali Arif: 0340-3543390Register Now