The worlds most played multiplayer battle royal game is back in Probattle 2020. Test your gaming skills against the best of the best of Pubg.
Brush up your shooting and survival skills as you will be needing them soon.
1. The tournament will consist of 20 squads max.
2. Squads will join a single room.
3. A squad will consist of 4 players.
4. There will be 8 rounds so that no team has an excuse of having disadvantage on a certain map.
5. Matches will be played on classic mode (both TPP and FPP) and all four maps.
6. In the event of a tie between two squads for a position, ranking will be decided in the order of wins, total kills, kills in the final match.
Ranks will be evaluated using the point-system below.
Click to view
1. This is a PUBG-MOBILE tournament so participants need to download the game before coming to the event.
2. Participants will have to bring their own internet devices (their mobile data) and bring chargers and extension wires.
3. Download all four maps (Erangel, Sahnok, Miramar and Vikendi).
4. The use of items not obtained through PUBG-approved in-game methods (excluding official rewards) or unannounced items is prohibited. If players violate this rule, it will be treated as hacking. The team will be disqualified from the tournament and the prizes. The individual will be banned from competing.
5. Team roster cannot be changed during the tournament. Please be sure to check account information carefully. Erroneous information will result in the score not being calculated and zero points will be awarded. A match is only valid if it was played during the qualification round with 4 players on the squad.
Emaad Ur Rehman: 0336-2331339
Syed Meeran Shah: 0335-3834443